Tutorial VISION 220 HD FPV
How to calibrate my Midrone 220 HD
- Press the H button to take off automatically
- Use the arrows to calibrate the flight
- Right arrow to calibrate to the right
- Left arrow to calibrate to the left
- Use the H button to land automatically
How to synchronize my Midrone 220 HD
- Press ON / OFF on your remote
- Raise and lower the left joystick on your remote to sync with your drone.
How to change the gears of the Midrone 220 HD
- Remove the 4 screws below the arm
- Remove the screw from the propeller to access the gear
- Remove the gear (take care not to bend the workpiece too much to remove and reset the gear)
- Reclip the gear in the drone and check if the bearing is done without difficulty
- Replace the screws of the propeller and the underside of the arm.
How to turn off and turn on the 220 HD lights
- Turn on your drone and synchronize your remote with your drone by raising and lowering the joystick on the left side of the remote control.
- Once in flight (press the H button to activate the self-takeoff)
- press the RIGHT button to turn off the lights
- press the LEFT button to turn on the lights